This is how people in Southport celebrated VE Day. The end of the war in Europe, signalled on May...
Andrew Brown, , Coronavirus, News, Nostalgia, Coronavirus, Covid-19, Southport, VE Day, 0
Parties don’t come much bigger than this. After a few weeks in lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic, people across...
- World’s best prankster Simon Brodkin excited to star at Southport Comedy Festival 2023 (without golf balls)
- Brand new Poundland store in Southport is now open after converting former Wilko site
- The Grand in Southport recognised among top 10% of restaurants worldwide by 2023 TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards
- Firefighters step up to spark Southport War Memorial clean up for royal visit
- Souvenir programmes to commemorate Southport War Memorial re-dedication and Princess Anne royal visit
- World War Two D-Day veteran, 102, is guest of honour as Princess Anne marks Southport War Memorial centenary