Would you like to sell your house without any estate agents’ fees in a prize worth up to £1,800?
If you know someone who is selling their home, you can win the prize on their behalf and hand it to them.
Curlett Jones Estates Sales Director Alan Jones said: “We are delighted to be running this competition through November with Sandgrounder Radio.
“Because we are so new, we thought this competition would be a great way of raising brand awareness.
“If you win, you can enjoy it yourself, or you can transfer the prize across to a family member or a friend. “
The competition launched on Sandgrounder Radio on Monday 2nd November and runs until Friday 27th November.
Just listen in for more details about how you can win.
The prize includes:
- Property Valuation
- Marketing a property on the open market through Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, Prime Location, the Curlett Jones website and social media platforms
- Unlimited Attended Viewings with the Curlett Jones Covid Safe Team
- Sale / Sold board
- Unlimited Professional Standard Pictures
- 360 Virtual Tour
- 3D Property Floor Plans
- Regular email, text and phone call updates
- Curlett Jones will support you all the way through to completion
- This prize CAN be gifted to a friend or loved one
- The prize must be used within 24 months of winning or within 12 months if gifted
- This prize is worth up to the value of £1,800.
Exclusions – the prize does not include EPC Certificate, solicitors and mortgage costs.
The winner will be announced on Monday 30th November.
Sandgrounder Radio Content Director Andy Hilbert said: “I think it’s more important than ever, especially in this current climate, that as a local, commercial radio station we provide a platform for the amazing local businesses within the town, to promote what they do.
“It’s also important to offer our listeners the chance to win amazing prizes and this prize from the fab team at Curlett Jones is just that.”
- Curlett Jones Estates is situated at 653 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0AW. Call them on: 01704 537950 or email them at: Hello@CurlettJones.co.uk or visit their website at: curlettjones.co.uk
Do you have a story for Stand Up For Southport? Please message Andrew Brown via Facebook here or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org