The permanent closure of the Genting Casino on the Promenade in Southport has been confirmed. The firm blamed “the...
Gyms should be used to help in the fight against Covid-19 by keeping people fit and healthy. That’s the...
A Personal Training company has revealed their excitement at moving to a picturesque new location in Southport. From The...
- Sir Kenny Dalglish celebrates 70th birthday by launching 7Appeal to help families
- Rail campaigners unite in calls to safeguard vital Southport to Manchester rail services
- Comedy In The Park in Southport WILL go ahead this July with six top comedians
- Southport Town Deal: £37.5m funding was ‘a truly momentous achievement’
- Southport Town Deal: £37.5m funding will ‘make Southport the place to be’
- Southport Town Deal: MP welcomes Chancellor’s £37.5m boost for Southport
Newsletter Sign Up
Stand Up For Southport is a grassroots community campaign shouting out all the best things about Southport. We reveal what is happening in our area with the very latest news, and urge people to support our local businesses, charities, organisations and events.
Stand Up For Southport is run by Andrew Brown and Phil Gee. We would love to work with anyone keen to work with us to promote Southport. Guest posts and columns considered. ON Social Media? Join our conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.