Parents and carers will be “discouraged” from driving to drop off or pick up their children from around three...
Andrew Brown, , News, Birkdale, Churchtown, Crossens, Cycle lanes, Cycling, Sefton Council, Southport, Southport town centre, 0
The Southport Walking and Cycling Route will be extended after Sefton Council was awarded £790,000 to pursue the scheme. ...
Andrew Brown, , Business, News, Bootle, Cycle lanes, Cycling, Sefton, Sefton Council, Southport, 0
The new pop up cycle lanes in Southport and Bootle have created huge debate since they were introduced in...
- Southport FC sees National league North suspended for two weeks
- Storm Christophe: Sefton Council issues advice to residents after flooding
- Southport FC votes to suspend 2020/21 season – but wants it cancelled
- Legendary Southport Showman Herbert Silcock Sr has died aged 94
- Southport could lose Manchester Piccadilly rail link as consultation launched
- Covid-19 vaccine: Sefton NHS chiefs working ‘as fast as possible’ to reach 80 year olds