The Sefton CVS Annual Conference 2022 will take place in person on Tuesday 29 November 2022 at The Lake House, Crosby Coastal Park (formerly Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre).
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Responding to the Cost of Living Crisis in Sefton’, with national and local keynote speakers as well as interactive workshops.
Our guest speakers include:
- Sefton MBC & The Cost Of Living Crisis
Cllr Trish Hardy, Cabinet Member for Communities & Housing, Sefton MBC
- Cost of Living Crisis: Effects on Health and Wellbeing
Margaret Jones, Director of Public Health, Sefton MBC
- Growing reliance on a VCF sector safety net: The responsibility and risks for the VCF sector in delivering a social action response to poverty
Maddy Desforges OBE, CEO, National Association of Voluntary Community Action (NAVCA)
Confirmed workshops include:
- Sustainable and Affordable Food for Liverpool City Region ‘A Sefton Perspective’
Warren Escadale, Chief Executive & Laura Tilston, Research and Policy Officer Voluntary Sector North West (VSNW)
- How can the Sefton Partnership best respond to the cost of living crisis, given the challenging financial outlook faced by local people
Stephen Williams, Associate Director of Transformation and Partnerships (Sefton) NHS Cheshire and Merseyside
- Practical Help for Sefton residents
Sefton MBC, Sefton CVS and Citizens Advice Sefton
- Building Resilient Organisations (World Café style)
Rachel Jones, Head of Performance and Operations, Sefton CVS
There will also be a range of information stalls providing practical support for groups and individuals in response to the Cost Of Living Crisis, as well as a networking lunch.
If you have any questions about this year’s Sefton CVS Annual Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.