Southport Market is a step closer to being transformed into a leading food, drinks and events space, with work...
- Grand National competition invites people to wear their best outfits and raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Merseyrail to increase train services as Covid-19 cases continue to fall
- Churchtown Book Trail asks people to take part and celebrate World Book Day
- Look inside historic former Southport school transformed into luxury apartments and town houses
- £200 fines handed out to Formby Beach visitors as police turn away over 100 cars
- Sandgrounder Radio Scoop: Our new Lockdown Late Show is helping to connect with people
Newsletter Sign Up
Stand Up For Southport is a grassroots community campaign shouting out all the best things about Southport. We reveal what is happening in our area with the very latest news, and urge people to support our local businesses, charities, organisations and events.
Stand Up For Southport is run by Andrew Brown and Phil Gee. We would love to work with anyone keen to work with us to promote Southport. Guest posts and columns considered. ON Social Media? Join our conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.