A woman whose Dad helped with the construction of RAF Woodvale during World War Two has recalled the horrific...
Artist spends 1,500 hours creating Spitfire sculpture honouring brave Polish World War Two RAF pilotsAndrew Brown, , What's On, Lord Street, Nostalgia, RAF Woodvale, Southport, Southport town centre, Spitfire, The Atkinson, What's On, World War Two, 2
By Andrew Brown An inspirational artist has spent five months and hundreds of hours creating an exact replica sculpture...
Andrew Brown, , News, Nostalgia, Churchtown, Southport, Southport Visiter, World War Two, 0
This fascinating collection of photos was kindly sent to us by Stand Up For Southport member and proud Sandgrounder...
- CRADLE hospitals walk from Southport to Ormskirk raises awareness of early pregnancy loss
- Southport Arts Trail 2022 returns this June with fun exhibitions and events across town
- OmNom Zero Waste in Southport urges shoppers to take part in the Big Plastic Count 2022
- Southport launches bid to represent Eurovision in 2023 with The Spinning Wheel entry
- Paul Sinha brings new One Sinha Lifetime show to Southport Comedy Festival 2022
- Family of courageous Southport Mum Catherine Gokcen launch £50,000 skydive appeal