The big observation wheel in Southport is due to move to a new location. The 32.5 metre diameter...
Review: Southport Pleasureland 2022 Southport Pleasureland is back! And we’ve missed our amusement park while it’s been away. The...
Southport Pleasureland Miniature Railway reveals plans for new station terminal, ice cream parlour and cafeAndrew Brown, , News, Ocean Plaza, Pleasureland Miniature Railway, Sefton Council, Southport, Southport Pleasureland, 1
These images reveal plans for a new station terminal at one of the world’s oldest miniature railway lines, creating...
- People invited to get flu and Covid vaccinations before Christmas as deadline looms
- Werksy invites people to Preview Night for sneak peak around Southport’s first co-working space
- Jack and the Beanstalk pantomime opens at The Atkinson in Southport this week
- Southport’s Armed Forces Community Hub to reopen to support veterans this winter
- Southport Santa Sprint a huge success in annual fundraiser for Queenscourt Hospice
- Name revealed for Mikhail Hotel and Leisure Group’s beautiful new Lake District hotel